Thursday 6 September 2012

Home Sweet Home!

Our final leg of the journey consisted of the worst head winds we've had, along Geelong road! Following that was a wild few kms from Emerald with huge winds and branches flying everywhere! But we made it!

Our journey has taken us just over 18,000kms halfway around this awesome country and we are so grateful that we were able to do it.

Our heartfelt thanks to our wonderful families, friends, neighbours, and everyone else that helped make our trip possible.

1 comment:

  1. I have a Google alert set up for the word Gerencser and your blog showed up in the alert. I have been following your awesome trip and I have really enjoyed reading about it. The photos are stunning and a reminder of why my wife and I have Australia at the top of our list of places to visit before we die.

    Thanks for sharing.

    Bruce Gerencser
    Ney, Ohio

    ReplyDelete